Monday, July 12, 2010

On a roll...

So, I'm on a roll with these bulletin board business card holders. I made this one for my sister to take to work with her. She has quite a few women in her office, and I thought the shabby chic look might go over better there.I made this one using American Craft paper and a bit of vintage lace and seam binding. The flowers are just die cut out of the paper, layered and crumpled. I hand cut the frame at the top and glittered it. I added Glitter Mist to the satin roses so they stood out against the paper doily and made the leaves out of a vintage dictionary page. Again, another easy project that could lead to new customers.
I'll let you know if it works.
Thanks for looking!
M.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!