Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy

This is how I'm feeling today. Happy happy happy! I was asked to design and create 45 wedding invitations and reply cards for a new customer this morning (she actually picked up one of my cards from the bulletin board business card holders I made the other day). I am so excited and honored to be a part of this special day. It's going to be an intimate beach setting and the colors are sage, peach and ivory. I've designed the card and I'm off for supplies tonight.
In honor of my happy mood, I made this card for my Etsy shop. I thought it could be used for just about any occasion. Made with the Crate Paper Prudence Collection, Prima crystals, Kaiser pearls, vintage buttons, tulle, Crate Paper scalloped die-cut frame and K&Company alpha stickers.
Enjoy your day and thanks stopping by!
Warmly,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!