Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hello there shabby & vintage....

...you make me feel at home! I am completely in love with this style, and when I happened upon Moxie Fab World's challenge to create a shabby & vintage card to celebrate the release of their special issue, Card Style, I was torn. Make the card first or head out to my nearest craft store.

Moxie Fab World is hosting these Card Style challenges all week with the deadline for submissions being August 2nd at midnight MDT. You could win your very own copy of the magazine. At the very least, stop by and linger on all the vintage & shabby goodness.

This is the card I submitted for the challenge. I couldn't resist! I used a vintage printed image, DCWV paper, K&Company paper, white grosgrain ribbon, a piece of vintage doily, an ornate gold toned button, small tag, Kaiser pearls, and Tim Holtz Distress Ink for that loved look. This was so much fun that I'm going to participate in the next challenge...Classy & Elegant.

I'm looking forward to seeing every one's submissions.
Thanks for stopping in!
Warmly,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!