Monday, July 26, 2010

It's a Sign of Peace

Moxie Fab World is at it again...throwing down challenges... that I can't refuse!  For this week's challenge they're asking for a project that "incorporates a peace sign in an innovative way".

Dare I say it?  I remember the days of peace and love, so this was something I could do.  BUT...there is really no possible way of doing groovy in the shabby & vintage style that I love so much, so I found myself pacing a bit...and thinking.  What to do and how?

My oldest daughter actually gave me the idea of doing a notebook.  I think she has a hidden agenda because she asked if she could have it for school once I was done.  ;o)

This is what I came up with...

A little groovy paper from DCWV, a hand cut peace sign that was distressed using a little Tim Holtz Distress Powder in Antique Linen, hand cut alphas, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Black Soot, duct tape for that vinyl look and a bit of leather and beads.  Totally fab!

Great fun and quite the challenge!  So, head on over to  Moxie Fab World and challenge yourself.  Deadline for submissions is August 16th at midnight MDT.

Peace out,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!