Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturdays aren't for sleeping in anymore...

I can vaguely remember a time when Saturdays where for sleeping in. Seems so long ago, but with three very active girls, I can't get past 6:00 am! Today, I've picked up a truck load of Girl Scout cookies (not much of a stretch...my car was FULL of boxes) for my two oldest to deliver this week, I've cleaned the downstairs (certainly not my favorite thing to do) and participated in an online chat with my girls from the Etsypaper Street Team on Blockhead radio.
What fun that was! It was a way for the team to get the word out - BUY and SUPPORT HANDMADE. You should make an effort to visit their site...lots of talent! Let me know what you think and what you bought!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!