Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm on a roll....I love plums

It seems that my new view is working. I've entered myself in a couple of challenges with a few layouts and a card recently. See what a little change of scenery will do!!!

Over at Vintage Plum (a GREAT monthly kit site...check them out) they have weekly challenges. This week's challenge was to scrap your favorite quote from a book, movie or song. I chose to use the song "You Are My Sunshine" because I'm always singing it to my girls (as they plug their ears). I used a picture of my middle daughter, Madison, with her hair all wrapped up in a towel after her bath. She looks so adorable.

My fingers are crossed...wish me luck, and stop by Vintage Plum to view the other gorgeous entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!