Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A little coffee? Paahleeese!

My sister came over the other day for a visit. Coffee and gossip. Family gossip mostly, but I have to admit that we've been known to tear into the who's and where's of people we don't really know. Anywho, this time the conversation turned on me...onto me literally. My sister wanted to know exactly how many cups of coffee I drink in a day. One of my addictions but don't tell anyone.

You know, I really couldn't tell you how many "cups" - my "cup" is more of a jethro mug...

I can tell you with complete certainty that I make 3 (12 cup) pots of wonderful hazelnut coffee every single day, and my husband has maybe 3 cups - IF he's feeling lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!