Monday, March 9, 2009

Surprise visit!

Hope everyone turned their clocks ahead one hour this weekend. It really messed up my routine. I didn't get to bed till 2:00 am Saturday night and then around 1:00 last night. Sleep is over rated, right?!

Got a surprise visit from my Dad and Stepmom. They were only a week early for my youngest daughter's birthday party...lol. It was nice having a coffee and getting caught up, and I'm ashamed to say that we don't see them nearly as much as we should.

I was able to make at least one card yesterday in the midst of my Girl Scout cookie chaos. My office is overrun with boxes!!! I actually used a piece of that little brown barrier sheet that comes in a box of chocolates. I love the dimension and texture it adds. I've posted it to my Etsy store. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!