Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tons of Projects

Here is one of the invitations that we sent out for Mackenzie's birthday party. I made it with no real theme in mind just using what I had around. I love the little elephant card...leftover from a stack cards that she no longer plays with. Each invitation was a little different but the elements were basically the same.

Here are a few of the memory album pages I did for my ex mother-in-law. She doesn't get to see the girls as much as she used to since we moved, so this was a way for her to see how they've changed over the years. Sorry for the picture quality...I was in a bit of a rush. I'll be sure and post the rest of the album sometime tomorrow when I have a bit more time. Tuesdays are busy for me...I visit my grandparents for coffee, oldest to chorus rehersals, then we're off to Girls Scouts. Have a great day everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!