Tuesday, June 14, 2011

She had dreams...

My Molly is officially onto her next memorable milestone...junior high. 
I'm not sure how I feel about it yet since the last 11 years have been a blur for me.  I look at her and still see the little girl always trying to make me smile.

Watching her 5th grade graduation last Friday brought back so many memories of my school days and all the dreams I had for my future.
I was inspired to create this mixed media canvas. 
It measures 8"x10" and was created with acrylics, vintage dress pattern, printed images, Crate Paper and K&Company paper, American Crafts rub-ons, black marker and of course Mod Podge.
Although not all of my dreams have come full circle, I am happy in my life and who I've become.  Molly has an entire lifetime ahead of her ~ full of dreams ~ and I'm going to enjoy the ride along with her.
I love you, baby girl, and I'm so proud of you!

Have a great Tuesday, my friends!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!