Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Maybe a little too personal, but....

I see these layouts done by other artists...my favorites, something you don't know about me, secrets, so I decided it was about time that I did one as well. Of course, I chose the hardest...secrets...but I had this idea in my mind with an opened package and the secrets spilling out. Very difficult to portray in paper. Anywho, here it is....


Up close details....

I used Daisy D's paper, EK Success tags, stamps by Rubber Stampede, Hero Arts and Stampendous with Tsukinek chalk ink in Hint of Pesto. I handmade the flowers and the rest is from my stash: ribbon, buttons, alpha stickers and brads.
Thanks for looking. Have a great day!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!