Friday, June 26, 2009

TGIF??? It's not MY Friday....

I think I'll have to skip this weekend...I have so much to do still.

I've got some great news to share that just proves "hard work pays off". I'm going to have four layouts published in Scrapbook News & Review Magazine! The issue comes out tomorrow. My daughter, Molly, was kind enough to dance around with me when I got the email. When we stopped, she causually asked, "What are we dancing about?" Such a sweetheart...she'll enjoy the moment with you like a fool and not even realize what the moment is about. You can't get any sweeter than that.

Here's my latest layout. It's a picture of my daughters, Molly and Madison, with 4 of their friends from a few weeks ago out on the front lawn, covered in mud, posing like super models. We had such a fun time that weekend.



Details

I wanted to make the layout look regal and "frilly" as a contrast to the picture showing the girls all muddy. I honestly like the way it turned out.

Well, I'm off to complete another challenge. This layout has to be predominently red. Love the color but can't say I have a lot of red in my stash, so this is going to be a REAL challenge for me.
Then, it's onto making more gift bag sets for the shop. I told you...too busy to take a weekend.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!