Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend bliss...

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. It was so nice here that I spent most of it outdoors with my children. I was able to finish the third book in the Twilight series while lounging on the back deck, and even splurged on an ice cream. Love these kinds of weekends.

I have a few layouts to share.
This one of my youngest was done for two challenges. A sketch challenge and a challenge where you must use predominantly yellow. I used K&Company paper, Making Memories journaling tags, die-cuts, stickers, buttons, and funky fibers, October Afternoon alpha stickers, Oriental Trading Company flower, Tsukinek pigment ink and a few items from my stash: metal tag, buttons, ribbons and brads.
This next one is of my two youngest and my nephew having an impromptu picnic in the front yard last summer. The challenge was to scrap a summer picnic.

I used Bazzill card stock, Making Memories paper, large die-cut tags, alpha stickers, dimensional stickers and chipboard stickers, K&Company paper, Tim Holtz distressing ink, EK Success tiny alpha stickers and a few thing from my stash: stick pins, ribbons, and buttons.
This last layout was a challenge to scrap your pride in being a military wife. My husband's retirement ceremony.
I used DCWV paper, Foof-a-la paper and die-cut stickers, a vintage Nautical Almanac page, Making Memories pebble clip, Scenic Route chipboard letters, Tsukinek pigment inks, and stash: manila file folder, felt applique, chipboard, silver decorative brads, tags, and buttons.
TFL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!