Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fathers Day


Father's Day is this Sunday, and I'm just finishing my cards. Nothing like waiting till the last minute. This card is for my husband...he loves lighthouses. The girls and I got him a nice frame with the word "DAD" cut out on the top and put a picture of all of us in it. He'll love it. I also went out and got him a new MP3 player...can't get by without something electronic with buttons. He's such a geek that way. LOL.

I'm now working on finishing a layout of sorts for my Dad of all his grandchildren (five in all). I've fashioned it to look like an old book on the outside, and when he opens it up he'll have individual pics of the kids each holding a letter that spells out G-R-A-M-P-A. He always gets something handmade because he loves it so. His office at work is full of pictures, layouts, cards and calendars all made by yours truly. I'll try and post some pics once I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!