Friday, June 12, 2009

Brownies No More

My daughter, Molly, officially became a Junior Girl Scout the other night...no more brownies! I can't tell you how proud I am and how much she's grown this past year. She's become a more responsible, empathetic, loving individual with a fantastic sense of humor (as evident by her silly tongue). Her leaders, Miss Stephanie and Miss Elizabeth, are amazing women and stand-up role models.



Molly being pinned with her wings and her Junior insignia tab. I'm not too impressed with what she chose to wear, but I'm one
of those Mom's that doesn't argue over the little things.

Her troop (#307) after the ceremony.
They presented each of their leaders with a rose and a small trinket as a thank you.

I hope everyone has a nice day. TFL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!