Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's Thursday already??!!??

I've been so busy this week that I don't even remember Wednesday! Where did the time go?

I've finished a few projects and got them listed in my Etsy shop...a feat in itself considering that school is out and I have five kids at home with me all day long. It's been raining, so stuck inside = whining and complaining. Can't say I blame them, but it sure does wear on your patience especially when you have things to get done. Anyway, I hope you stop by the shop and take a peek at the new inventory. I've also got quite a bit of stock on sale...HUGE markdowns in prices and shipping. Who doesn't like a sale???

Here are a couple of the memory albums I've listed:



Travel Mini Album


I also listed a few cards. The first is a set of 3 diva-licious cards called "Be Yourself".



The second card I was able to get finished and posted is a "green" card made of 70% recycled paper. Its not my usual style, but "green" is in...



Believe it or not, I was also able to finish a layout for Scrapbooking News and Review. I'll post that tomorrow.

Have a great day!!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!