Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Last day of the school year...

Today is the last day for the school year. Starting tomorrow I will have five kids home with me from 6:00am to 6:00pm. It's going to be a little crazy around here, so I'm not sure how much crafting or blogging I'll be able to do. I'm hoping to stay with it as much as possible.

Here is the last of the Teacher gifts I made:


This plaque was made for my daughter's third grade teacher, Ms. Hardison. She's actually going to be Molly's teacher again next year. She's moving up to fourth grade with her class. I'm not sure how that works, but I'm grateful because she's a wonderful person and an amazing teacher. Molly loves her to bits.

Details
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!