Friday, June 5, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes...again

We've all heard them...the infamous knock-knock jokes. My three year old has mastered f-u-n-n-y!

Kenzie: "Knock-knock, Mama"
Me: "Who's there"
Kenzie: "Ketchup"
Me: "Ketchup who"
Kenzie: "Ketchup you're fallin' ass"
Me: "hahahahahahahahaha*snort*hahahahahahaha"

Now, we can all follow along with this simple joke..."ass" should really have been "behind" - "Ketchup you're fallin' behind". My sweet three year old has, by no fault of her own, turned this cute little joke around by making a short leap.

I blame my husband. He is constantly telling her to sit on her "behind"...at least 4-5 times a day. He's one of those Dads that would put his daughter in a plexiglass bubble till she turned 50ish just to save her from getting hurt. Well, when the calm parental coaxing doesn't work, he turns up the volume and changes the wording around to "I told you to sit on your ass!"

I so love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!