Tuesday, September 27, 2011

...A Kitschy Tuesday Trigger...

With the last challenge behind me (without entering), and two failed attempts put away in a dark corner where I can't dwell on them, it's onto the next Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger. 

Delightfully Random
I love this!  It looks so kitschy and colorful...certainly outside my box, but I'm going for it!
Of course, with my confidence taking a blow with the last challenge, I turned to Valerie Salmon at Got Sketch? for a bit of a starting point.  I decided on an older sketch (#122 from June 29th)...a little retro to retro?


Without as much as a hiccup, I ended up with a set of Thank You cards...that's right TWO (2) cards!  I incorporated all the colors from the inspiration photo to keep the sentiment happy and thoughtful.

Materials used:  card stock, DCWV Cotton paper, lace, hand-cut bird from Pebbles paper, Basic Grey fabric/button blossom, Pebble's Chips, paper doilies, Tsukineko pigment ink in Moonlight White, Hero Arts wooden sentiment stamp, button, and baker's twine.
I can't tell you how happy I am that I was able to get past the flops from last week and move on.  It honestly pays to keep your head up and move forward...listen to your mothers! :)
Thanks for stopping in, and I hope I've inspired you.                

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!