Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm in love with neutrals.

It's that time again...Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger!  I look forward to playing along with their weekly challenges, and I was especially excited about this one because I am absolutely in love with the inspiration photo.
Sunday in bed
Aren't those pillows just the loveliest things you've ever seen?  I love the monochromatic color with all the texture...it's just heavenly and full of beautiful natural elements.
I couldn't wait to get started.
This is my take:

Materials used:  card stock, burlap, K&Company paper, Tim Holtz Kraft resist paper, Colorbok paper, Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Tea Dye and Weathered Wood, crinkle seam binding, vintage buttons, vintage lace, paper doily, Prima petite rose trim, Prima petite paper rose, shipping tag, Stampington & Co. sentiment stamp, Rubber Stampede Best Friends stamp, and Ranger embossing powder.
I kept the colors neutral and added all sorts of textured and vintage elements.  I included the burlap flower for a natural feel.  The stamp in one of my favorites and I thought fit in perfectly with the style of this card.  I embossed it for more texture.

I think this makes a nice wedding or anniversary card, and I'll be listing it in my Etsy shop sometime in the near future.

Thanks for stopping by, and remember you have until September 4th to download your paper project to Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger challenge.  How can you pass on such an inspiring photo?!
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!