Thursday, September 15, 2011

...Babies!...

I've mentioned in previous posts that I'm one of those people who will go waaaaay out of her way just to goo and gaa over someone else's baby.  I've also said that I would have a whole bunch of babies myself if I didn't have to pay for them or want to retire to someplace nice someday.  With that said, I'd like to introduce you to the newest members of our family.

Kayleigh Marie
September 6th
9:50am
5lbs. 3oz.
Greyson Mackenzie
September 6th
9:53am
4lbs. 3oz.

They were born to my step-daughter, Ashleigh, and her husband, Tyler.  They came 6 weeks early, but I can say that as of today, they are making impressive strides towards going home soon.  They will be joining big brother, Jaxon.

Since they live in Kansas, all my baby needs will have to be met through pictures and videos until they are strong enough to visit.  In the meantime, I created a couple of cards to send with their gifts.
Materials used:  Card stock, printed vintage image, Studio 112 journaling tag, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tea Dye, Making Memories Pitter Patter paper, felt lamb, paper blossoms, vintage buttons, vintage lace, DCWV Nana's Nursery paper, K&Company paper, Inkadinkado clear stamps, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Pearl and machine stitching.
Material used:  Card stock, Making Memories Pitter Patter paper, felt duck and star, Crinkle seam binding, Inkadinkado clear stamps, DCWV Linen Closet paper, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tea Dye, vintage button, Thickers alpha stickers and machine stitching.
I'm feeling incredibly blessed with the addition of these beautiful babies.  It reminds me how wonderful the world can be.

Thank you for stopping by!
                

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!