Friday, January 29, 2010

All it takes is a blink.

My cousin's daughter just turned 16. I was able to convince myself that I wasn't all that old because my girls were still young, but I remember Katherine crawling around in diapers like it was just yesterday. You can guess how I feel now! No more delusions...giggle. With that short blink of time, she went from baby to young woman and it inspired me to create a couple of baby girl cards along with a birthday card.

"Baby Girl" Supplies Used: Card stock, K&Company and Autumn Leaves paper, DCWV dimensional sentiment sticker, Tsukinek pigment ink in Coffee Bean and from my stash: ribbon and buttons.

"Its a Girl"
Supplies Used: Card stock, K&Company and Autumn Leaves paper, K&Company dimensional butterfly sticker, Kaiser pearls, Tsukinek pigment ink in Coffee Bean and Malted Mauve, Inkadinkado stamp and from my stash: cream grosgrain ribbon and buttons.

"Happy Birthday"
Supplies Used: Card stock, vintage printed image, Fancy Pants Little Sprout and Crafty Secrets Vintage papers, Chipboard frame from my stash that I painted white and added glitter to, hand cut flower, Melody Ross (GCD Studios) vintage brad, Tsukinek pigment ink in Coffee Bean and Pearlescent Rust, Shimmerz Spritz in Treasured Hymn, Stampington & Company Dry Goods Ledger stamp and from my stash: blue grosgrain ribbon, button and sentiment stamp.

My DH fixed my very well-loved Singer sewing machine the other day, so I've been doing quite a bit of stitching on my cards. I love the texture it adds!!

Remember that you can purchase any of these cards in my Etsy store!!
Thanks for spending some time with me and remember to laugh at least once today!
Hugs,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!