Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happiness

"The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for." - Allan K. Chalmers

I've found my happiness. My children, my family, my paper addiction, and the thought that someday I'll be able to sit back on a huge porch in a comfy rocker watching my grandchildren playing with no regrets.

I've finished another boxed card set. This one took some time, and I have to say that I'm very happy with the way that it turned out. I almost didn't list it in my Etsy shop...I toyed with the idea of saving it for myself, but....you can get it at Reverie Creations for $14.50! A steal! *giggle* There are a total of five cards in this set ("In Flight") with various sentiments. The box itself was recycled from a Making Memories kit I purchased. I'm all about upcycling!
Have a wonderful day and remember to laugh at least once!

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!