Sunday, April 1, 2012

March's Tag

I'm not Irish, but I really like to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, so this month's tag has a bit of an Irish theme (in that it has a green shamrock :).
I used DCWV's Chateau Lavender paper as my background and hand cut a frame from Kraft card stock to highlight the sweet vintage image.  Can you see the Shimmerz Blinz?  I used it around the edges of the tag as well as on the heat embossed frame.
The shamrock was also hand cut out of Kraft card stock then loaded up with some gorgeous glitter, and the flower was fashioned from vintage dress pattern paper and added to the top of the tag for balance.
Not a difficult tag to create, but I thought it turned out nicely given my lack of time as of late.
I'll be posting a project that I'm working on for my oldest daughter's birthday sometime over the next few days.  It follows along with the feather trend running rampant in every aspect of fashion and art these days, so I hope you'll stop back and check it out.
In the meantime, have a wonderful day!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!