Monday, April 30, 2012

Grandmothers

My Mom just had a birthday this past weekend.  I'm not going to spill on her age, but let's just say that she looks wonderful and I should be so lucky to look that good when I'm a Grandmother!
I created this card for her:
I can't take credit for the design, and I can't remember where I found it.  If you know, please contact me so that I can give credit where credit is due.  
The paper is Colorbok and the felt flower and pearl flourish are from Prima.  An elegant design...perfect for my Mom.

And while we're talking Moms and Grandmothers, I created this next card for my daughter's teacher (who is also my dear friend's Mom).  She just became a first-time Grandmother to baby girl, Ilanna Grace.
The paper is Crafty Secrets and Melissa Frances and the flowers are Petaloo and Prima.  I've added vintage doilies and lace along with Making Memories pearls and buttons.   The vintage image reminds me of my Nana, so I thought it worked well with this card.

Be sure and stop by sometime over the next few days because I'll be posting April's tag.
Have a wonderful day, my friends!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!