Friday, February 3, 2012

It's in the Details

My customers ROCK!

As more and more Etsy shops open, customers are becoming a very valuable commodity.  You have to fight an increasing number of competitors to get their attention, and then their business.  After that initial sale, you have to fight some more to keep them coming back.  They are the life and blood of a business, and customer satisfaction is key.  It's in the details.

Many Etsians offer discounts for returning customers, so I go that one step further and include a little gift as a way of saying "Thank you.  Your business is appreciated".  I've done gift tags...
Holiday Gift Tags
Vintage Style Gift Tags
...cards...
Valentine's Day Mini Cards
Thank You Cards
...and this time around, I decided on a little embellished envelope.  A perfect way to send my business card as well as a coupon card, and then the customer can re-use it later for a gift card or cash.
"Have a Great Day" Mini Envelope
I created these from standard coin envelopes that I purchased on sale at my local office supply store.  I started by spraying Tsukineko Walnut Ink onto a flourish mask for the background and then stamped the bottom of each one with a Tim Holtz journaling stamp.  All the little pretties are from my stash of left-overs from previous projects with the exception of the roses.  I created those by hand using satin ribbon.  The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts.

Just something 'extra' for my customers...an unexpected surprise when they make a purchase at Reverie Creations because each and every one of them is appreciated beyond words!

Have a wonderful day.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!