Friday, March 9, 2012

Challenge #4 of 52 ~ Colorful Basket Full of Vintage Easter Goodies

What a beautiful day!  The skies were blue and the temperature made it up around 62 degrees; which in Maine at this time of the year is a record breaker.  Spring is peaking from around the corner!

And speaking of Spring, The Shabby Tea Room's weekly challenge reminded me of Easter with it's "Colorful Confections" photo inspiration:
We were asked to create a project using Teal, Pink and Green plus a tag and here is what I came up with:
An Easter basket full of vintage goodies.  

I used K&Company's Floral & Fauna paper for the basket and Sassafras' Sweetly Smitten for the flower...two of my favorite collections.
 Who wouldn't want a basket full of goodies? 
Perfectly colorful!
Thank you for stopping by and be sure to take a peek at some of the other entrants in this week's challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room.

Have a wonderful day, my friends!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!