Thursday, July 14, 2011

A sneak peek...

CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) will be hosting it's conference and trade show on July 19-21st in Rosemont, IL at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center.  It's a perfect time to snatch up the latest and greatest products from your favorite companies before they hit the stores, and to participate in demonstrations and meet and greets.  It's a dream for me to attend someday. 

Most of the popular crafting companies have sneak peeks of their new products before the conference.  A kind of torture for those of us who have a hard time waiting for something we've decided we want...right now.
I have to admit that I'm partial to Prima Marketing, Webster's Pages, and My Mind's Eye, so I'm going to share some of their peeks here, but you can go to the ScrapbookUpdate blog for an entire list of sneak peeks.

Prima Marketing has this new Printery Collection with a Victorian Era feel that I'm just in love with!
The flowers are to die for!  Jeweled centers, vintage accents, ruffled fabrics and gilded paper...who could imagine it better?
I also love their new Pixie Glen Collection with it's pixies, sprites, tiny roses, soft flowers and sparkling vines!
Look at those pearl centers...just beautiful!

Webster's Pages is another one of my favorite companies and their new Let's Celebrate Collection is a perfect example of why.
The papers are soft and sweet with a nice vintage feel.
The coordinating embellishments are like sugar on top...
and the embroidery shapes are a perfect twist to the standard doily! 
I can envision using this collection for birthday invitations and party favors!

Webster's creates a new line every year for the holidays.  This year it's A Botanical Christmas.  Love the freshness of it.

My Mind's Eye has also created a new holiday collection (Lost & Found Christmas) using distressed reds, greens, creams and browns.  Perfectly traditional and timeless.
I can hardly wait to start on my holiday cards!

Every time CHA rolls around, I find myself making a never-ending list of all the products I have to have.  The designers have certainly outdone themselves again. 
I'd be interested to know what's on your 'must have' list?

Thanks for stopping by.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!