Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pretty just got shabby...

Happy August!  I can not believe that it's August already and that summer is almost over with.  It won't be long now before the girls head back to school. 

I couldn't help myself...I made another organizer.  This time I used the shabby & vintage style that I love so much and colors that make me happy.  I'm not sure if I'm going to list this one in my Etsy shop or not.  I absolutely love the way it turned out, and you have to love the fact that it's made using one manila file folder from the Dollar Store.  How much thriftier can one get?
Cover
Pages 1 & 2 with double-sided tag
Pages 3 & 4 with double-sided tag
Calendar - July through December 2010
I used lots of goodies from my  stash to create this gem starting with Scarlet Lime's exclusive Vintage Ruby paper, GCD Studios paper, DCWV paper, paper doily, Making Memories chipboard clock face, hand cut and embossed time piece, vintage buttons, bakers twine, OTC clear stamps, shipping tags, brads, Petaloo fabric flowers, vintage dictionary page, vintage printed image,  Glitz Design rub ons, and Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tea Dye.  I also found some cool gold ribbon in my infamous ribbon jar!

There are so many projects going on at my house right now, and I certainly could use this organizer, but I think I'll list it in my Etsy shop anyway.  My way of spreading the love!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!