Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mariposa Moments

I created yet another memory album for my Etsy shop.  This one took quite a bit of time to finish, but I absolutely love the way it turned out.  If I weren't so impatient for the finished product, I'd certainly make more of these...
Cover
Mariposa Moments with envelope inserts
Ten pages of embellishment heaven!  Butterflies and blooms all around.  I also included some vintage printed images and flowers made from vintage dictionary pages.  There are two built-in pockets within the album, and so I created two envelopes with twill pulls for extra journaling and photo storage.

Measures 6"x6" and 1.5" thick
Inside front cover and page 1
Pages 2 & 3
Pages 4 & 5
Pages 6 & 7
Page 8 and inside back cover
Handmade with love and lots of quality materials:  paper bags, Colorbok chipboard, DCWV paper, 7 Gypsies paper, white acrylic paint, crepe paper, hand cut glittered frames, fabric leaves, vintage buttons, vintage printed images, vintage dictionary pages, Stickles, Making Memories rivets, Tim Holtz distressing ink in Antique Linen, grosgrain ribbon, sheer ribbon, twill, satin ribbon, crinkled seam binding, twine, bakers twine, OTC chipboard frame, Kaiser Rub-ons, Smead labels, clear flourish stamp, OTC seam clear stamp, Prima pearls, Kaiser pearls, Prima rhinestones, Crafty Secrets journaling tag, paper doily, Shimmerz in Plum Pudding, Making Memories brads, Fancy Pants chipboard shapes, handmade sheer ribbon rose, paper roses, Jenni Bowlin embellished butterfly.
Mariposa Moments Memory Album

Thanks for stopping in and be sure to head on over to my Etsy shop for all the new items!
Have a wonderful day!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!