Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Imagine the Journey

I just finished updating my Etsy shop with a darling little shabby-chic memory/photo album that I finished yesterday.  What a fun project!  I used a lot of embellishments with this and so it measures just over 2" thick.  Most of the products used came from The Scrappy Gourmet's Inspirations card kit.  Obviously, I didn't make the cards...I opted, instead, to use all the goodies for this album.  I also used quite a bit of stash.
Cover of "Imagine" Memory Album
Pages 1 & 2
Pages 3 & 4
Pages 5 & 6

If you love the shabby-chic styling and you have a few really special pictures that need a home, then this 6" x 6" memory/photo album can be purchased in my Etsy shop

List of materials used:  chipboard, 7 Gypsies Victoria paper, Prima Jewel Box butterfly, hand cut and glittered frames and hearts, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen, vintage lace, crinkle seam binding, handmade fabric roses, Kaiser pearls, taffeta ribbon, Me & My Big Ideas rub-ons, cameo, Prima pearls, Tsukinek pigment ink, Maya Road chipboard frame, glitter, grosgrain ribbon, sheer ribbon, shipping tags, Jenni Bowlin chipboard buttons, tissue paper roses, paper roses, flourish clear stamp, glitter glue, and a whole ton of love!

Thanks for spending some of your precious time with me. 
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!