Sunday, August 31, 2014

**insert Prince's "Baby I'm A Star" music here**

Here it is...the.very.first.item created for this year's holiday collection at Reverie Creations...and it's August!!  

I'm a last minute kind of girl...always have been, and to think that I've actually started on my holiday inventory before November is remarkable.  Especially given how little time I have during the summer with the girls home.  But here it is...
A perfectly shabby holiday card in my favorite color combo - teal blues and reds.
The paper is BoBunny and Graphic 45...machine stitched together and distressed with Tim Holtz distressing inks in Antique Linen and Tumbled Glass.  The holiday berry sprig is Petaloo, with tulle and a designer button.
The design is based on Mojo Monday's tall&skinny sketch challenge #360.

Available in my Etsy shop along with a variety of NEW items for every occasion.

..."baby I'm a star.  You might not know it now, baby yes I are....I'm a star".
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!