Thursday, August 7, 2014

UPDATE

I posted yesterday about a card inspired by my Mom's kindness and based on this week's sketch challenge over at Mojo Monday's.  In looking at the photos, it occurred to me that something was missing...too much of the same color?...not enough texture?...too big of an empty space in the middle?  I wasn't sure exactly what it was, but it just didn't seem finished to me.  It happens...more often than not, and so I made some changes.

Before:
After:  

 I added some glitter to the 'white' in the spiral background as well as a sprig of metal leaves.

I'm happy with it now.  What do you think?  Was I on the mark or just being picky?  

Have a wonderful day, my friends!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!