Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Kindness

You'll never believe it, but I'm telling you the truth....the proof is in the card (and this early post)!









I had a couple hours to myself the other day because my lovely mother took the girls school shopping. Guess what I did?
I hopped on over to Mojo Monday's and played a little with their weekly sketch challenge #357.  
My mother's kindness was inspiration for the design.  It's not nearly enough thank you though. Purchasing school clothes for three GIRLS (two are teens!) isn't an easy feat nor is it cheap.  My Mom helping lifts a lot of the financial strain on my little family this time of year.  
The paper is mostly Prima as is the resin bird and pearls.  Some crinkle seam binding, a vintage button and Webster's Pages and K&Company journaling cards finish it off.  You can purchase this card in my Etsy shop:  Reverie Creations.

Kindness goes a long way,
M.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!