Monday, June 28, 2010

Tea Time

With summer upon us and all the flowers blooming in the garden, I was inspired to make another invitations set for my Etsy shop. Only this one is for a tea party. What little lady doesn't appreciate a fancy tea party? All her friends could wear their best dresses and bring their favorite stuffed animal or doll. I can just picture it, can't you?
I tried a little something different with the envelopes. I created them out of paper doilies. Love how it gives the entire invitation a frilly sweet feel. I included six flowers with double-sided tape for sealing.
Lots of vintage used here...sheet music, buttons and printed images. They each measure approximately 5.25" x 3.50" and have a space on the reverse side for important information.


Again, this sweet invitations pack is for sale in my Etsy shop, so be sure and stop on by. I add something just about every day so you're bound to find something of interest, and if you find something that you'd like to change up a bit, please email me and we can work together to create the perfect item.
Thanks for spending a small part of your day with me. Take care.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!