Saturday, August 1, 2009

Week of fun...

My sister and I took the kids to all sorts of fun places this past week. We couldn't have asked for better weather. It was hazy, hot and humid the entire week...a far cry from the dreary rain we've had. This is a picture of my sister with Madison and Kolby on the teacups at Funtown/Splashtown . I don't do rides that go round and round. Give me a rollercoaster anyday!

My oldest, Molly, and my nephew Kade waiting impatiently for the little ones to get off one of the kiddie rides. Molly didn't want her picture taken, but as you can see, I didn't listen...giggle.

Here is Madison driving Miss Daisy...me and Mackenzie rather...around the park.

My youngest, Kenzie, on the merry-go-round. She was so good that day. She never once complained about being hot or tired...unlike the other four!

We also took the kids to Land's End-Bailey Island. It's a nice little spot where you can dip your toes in the ocean and look for seashells. We walked around on the rocks for a while then sat down and had a little picnic.




I was able to get a lot of nice pictures that I'll be able to scrap at a later date. We also made lots of nice memories to cherish for years to come. I'll share some more pics of our adventures at Palace Playland and Range Pond tomorrow.

Have a great day!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!