Sunday, September 21, 2014

Autumn Bliss

We've established that I'm not a fan of snow or being cold...ergo winter, but I am looking forward to autumn.  It's by far my favorite time of the year here in Maine.  You're surrounded by deep and comforting colors of the changing leaves, county fairs, warm days, cool nights, and lingering smells of apple cider.  Sweater weather as we like to call it.
Inspired by the challenge photo over at The Shabby Tea Room, I created this card for Reverie Creations.

The image is an old Italian illustration that I came across on the Internet.  I liked the that the pumpkin was white and it fit nicely with my design.
The paper is 7 Gypsies Avignon, and I also used Pink Paislee's Fall clear stamp set...both oldies. 
The buttons are vintage as is the paper that the image is printed on (graph paper from my Bampa's stash- I'm in love with the color it's aged to and the thickness of it)

I've also been working on another project based on autumn for Reverie Creations...here is a little sneak peek:
Distressed and shabby with vintage goodies and everything else that I love.

Take some time for yourself today,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!