Thursday, August 30, 2012

Onto A New Adventure

I woke up to seeing my breath this morning.  It was that chilly, but they expect we'll see 90 degrees tomorrow.  Maine weather is extremely temperamental!  These cool mornings remind me of the start of school and my favorite season...fall.  Of course, it also means that summer is closing up shop and the girls won't be home during the days to keep me company on our many adventures.  I love spending time with them and I'll miss their giggles and smiles, but just like anything else, it must come to an end so that another adventure can begin.  

But before I ceded to summer completely, I took the girls on one last adventure.  We rode our bikes down to the river and enjoyed climbing the rocks and exploring this past weekend.




 The girls ended up taking a dip and had to ride back in wet clothes, but they had a blast!


It was a nice end to our summer activities, and it made the first day of school yesterday a little easier to handle.

My daughters, Madison (4th gr.), Mackenzie (1st gr.), and my nephew, Kolby (4th gr.) 

My oldest, Molly, is going into 7th grade and refused to let me take her picture as did my nephew, Kade, who is entering 6th.  Tweens!

Although I'll miss them and our lives will again become about routine and schedules, I'm looking forward to some time to myself creating in my studio.  I do have a few items to share already, but I'll save that for next time.  

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!