Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Coming or Going?

What a hectic few days, and it's only Tuesday!  

I don't know about you, but the summer season is slow for Reverie Creations in the way of sales, so I try to spend my time promoting the store and looking for ways to expand my customer base.  I've recently signed up for a Twitter account with the help of a dear friend, and I can be found under @PaperGodess (please follow me!).  It's a little overwhelming to learn another social networking platform, but I do think it'll help the store, so I'm diving in feet first...
That's trepidation you're witnessing!

I've also decided to 'open' another store at eCrater.  It's a free online site builder, so I really don't have anything to lose other than my time (can we please add another 4 hours to the day!).  You can check it out here: Reverie Creations.  eCrater is associated with Google so they do a lot of promoting for you with their searches...again it's free...and free is good!

I hope you find some time to craft today.  Me?  I'm going to tweak and Tweet.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!