Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The hard part

I don't usually have any problems designing a new card.  If I happen to stumble into a rut, there is a plethora of inspiration out there on the Internet and in magazines and on TV...virtually everywhere you look there is an idea screaming to be worked on.   However, when it comes to "guy" cards, I'm at a loss...as I think everyone else is since there isn't much for masculine inspiration flitting about. 

I do have a need in my shop for these types of cards, so I began browsing the Internet, reading magazines, watching reruns and awful commercials keeping a keen eye open for any artistic spark; eagerly desperately looking for something that said macho.  Sigh. 

I did manage to find a couple of vintage images, and this is what became of them...
Vintage motorcycles
Vintage airplanes
I thought they turned out perfectly macho, and the first sold before it was even posted!  Which only means that I have to "work" on making another.  Sigh.
This is the (my) hard part.

Have a wonderful day!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!