Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ornaments Galore

Still working on items for the upcoming Christmas Fair. My favorite items to make are these adorable cones. This one is victorian style with an image of Marie Antoinette. I added Prima glitter flourishes, a crown with crystals and tucked a little tulle on the inside. The purple around the top is just a piece of paper that I fan folded and then glued to the inside. A little different than the last few I've made. I thought it added a nice touch.
These next set of cones turned out a little more festive. Again, I added the fan-folded paper along the top with chipboard bulb ornaments attached to the front. Some ribbon and red string finish them off.

I also made these gift card holders using an old soap box as a template. I went ahead and traced the soap box onto paper, reglued them and punched a couple of holes on the top to string ribbon through. Embellished each and voila, complete. These were so easy to make.

I'll post some more later as I've got to get the girls onto bed. Thanks for spending some time with me.
Hugs,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!