Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Looks like a lawn sale

I have to be honest, my weekend completely sucked! My girls were with their father (he's finally back from Louisiana after over four months, and they missed him terribly), so I was home with my husband and my youngest. I had plans to do some planting in the flower garden - good thing I didn't because we actually had a frost a couple of nights ago - and catch a movie. Neither happened. Instead I had to deal with a delusional husband. Let me tell you, if we weren't married and I wasn't a sane woman, I think I would have knocked him out and tied him to a tree somewhere deep in the woods for mother nature to take care of. I can not even begin to fathom where he's going to go next in his warped mind. Don't get me wrong, I love the man to bits, but I sometimes do not like him at all. I know you can relate.

Anywho, I spent a good deal of time cleaning and rearranging furniture. Yup, that's what this gal does when she's either stressed or upset. I was both. I did the girls room, the living room and my office (for the second time in less than a month)! I have a pile of junk - or another's treasure - for a nice huge lawn sale. Maybe I'll make enough for a vacation somewhere far far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!