Sunday, April 5, 2009

Slow Mojo

Created some cards yesterday. I'm having a hard time with my mojo still. I just can't seem to find my creativity...my style. I've been looking everywhere for inspiration but nothing seems to be working. Maybe I should take a break for a while...focus some of my attentions elsewhere...and my mojo might get the hint and come back. Who knows how these things work, right?
Card created for the design team challenge over at Urban Anthology. We had to use stamps and fabric. A little simple but it follows the challenge outline.
This is a card I made for Father's Day. I embossed the tree as well as the letters in the title. It's hard to come up with masculine cards, but I think this one turned out okay.
A card for a wedding or anniversary. It's about the same as one I did a while back except I added the stamped sentiment onto the white ribbon.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!