Friday, April 10, 2009

Oh, Internet where art thou?

Okay, so it's Friday. Normally I'd be ecstatic...a few less kids for the weekend (I watch my two nephews during the week so I have a total of five kids Monday thru Friday) and more time to myself, but I've been without a computer and Internet for three days. I'm so far behind in my blog hopping, my deadlines for scrapping projects are creeping closer and closer, and I haven't read my email in a week. I'm waiting for the server police from roadrunner to show up on my doorstep with an invoice for crashing their mail server. That would just top my week off, now wouldn't it? Anyway, I thought I'd take a few minutes to show you some of the things I've actually managed to finish in my panicked state.



This is a layout I did for a challenge over at Urban Anthology. We were asked to highlight three manufacturers. I used K&Company, Me & My Big Ideas, and Making Memories. I also did a layout of my two oldest daughters and my nephews using Vintage Plum's March kit. They just released a gorgeous vintage-looking April kit called "Hopscotch". You should stop by and pick one up. I did this morning.



I also made a couple of cards with items from Vintage Plum's March kit.



I'm actually pretty proud that I got this much done considering. So, I'll be spending my weekend with the keyboard and mouse attached to my fingertips and avoiding the server police. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!