Thursday, April 2, 2009

Survived

Made it through April Fool's without a dent to my ego. My two oldest played a couple of cute pranks on me, but other than that, fairly quiet. I can't say that I've been so lucky in the past. I've had my bed short-sheeted with sugar poured in it (my Mom), I've had the knob to my bedroom door coated with honey (my step-sister), I've had my picture (with phony number-thankfully) run in the local newspaper asking for a date (an ex), and I've also had all the gas siphoned from my car (a friend who knows who she is)...just to name a few. I can handle an innocent prank as well as the next victim...just keep in mind that April Fool's Day will be back. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!