Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More than enough?

Can we say OMG!!?? I have been working like a madwoman trying to get enough of an inventory for the upcoming craft fair. This being my very first, I'm nervous about not having enough to sell and then actually selling it. With handmade items, you put a little bit of yourself into each and every piece, and there you are...out there to be judged by every potential customer. Will they like it enough to plop down money for something you made??

One of the items I've finished is this small book to remember birthdays and anniversaries. It measures approximately 4"x6" and is made with recycled EK Success mat board, DCWV Indian Summer paper, Jillibean Soup alpha stickers, Making Memories chipboard shapes and lots of other embellies...tied together with twine.



Each month is tabbed and includes an envelope for storing gift ideas, receipts and such. It also includes a page with the days of the month numbered and the birthstone and flower information.




I know with the size of my family, one of these comes in handy.
Well, with the long weekend and nothing to show for it, I should really get back to work. Thanks for spending some time with me.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!