Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Gift For You...

Lately, I've been creating items for gift giving...bags, tags, gift card holders and money cards.  Summertime brings a lot of  birthdays in my family, so I was looking to get a head start on items that I might need.
These were so easy to make using up all those left-over lunch bags from school.  I stenciled them with acrylic paint and layered vintage sheet music, lace and buttons with a sheer ribbon bow.  The flowers are die cuts with a floral pin center.
Here are a few small gift tags that would look perfect on top of a wrapped gift.
I cut the tops off the envelopes and punched the half circles so you could access the inside card using the mini clothes pin.  

More gift tags...
A money card...
that can double as a gift card holder.
Simple.

Presentation is just as important as the gift, and I honestly think that handmade packaging (albeit simple) can add a certain charm to even cash.  

You can find more unique gift presentation items at my shop, Reverie Creations.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!