Monday, October 17, 2011

...Round 3, baby!...

It would seem that my 'Autumn Memories' card and all your votes have pushed me through onto the next round in the card contest hosted by Practical Scrappers.  I am extremely grateful and humbled by this entire experience.  Grateful that there is enough interest in my creativity to warrant the time and effort to vote, and humbled that I'm among such amazing talent.
The competition is fierce, people!

This week we were asked to create a card that included flags or banners and the word 'happy'.  Love love love flags and banners.  Here is my submission:
Materials used:  card stock, We Are Memory Keepers, Crafty Secrets and Scarlet Lime paper, printed vintage image, grosgrain ribbon, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink in Tea Dye, vintage buttons, baker's twine, Prima pearls, Melissa Frances mica flakes, American Crafts felt flower, TPS Studios clear sentiment stamp, miscellaneous embellishments from stash and hand stitching.
So there it is, and here I am again asking for your votes.  All you have to do is click here and make a comment that you'd like to vote for my card.  You can vote once each day until October 20th (with no anonymous votes).  If you're having a hard time voting within the comments section, you can always send an email to practicalscrapperscards@gmail.com
I appreciate each vote.

As always, have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!