Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I've been busy getting Valentine's Day out of the way. Don't get me wrong....LOVE Valentine's Day, but it's the busiest time of the year for someone like me. Here are a few of the cards you can find in my Etsy store: Reverie Creations.


I have to admit that this next card was my way of taking a break from all the "mushy" love stuff (as my nephew puts it). In the end, it became a birthday card (since Marilyn Monroe was so famous for her rendition). The inside is stamped: "Happy Birthday to you..."
I thought it turned out sensual and classy.

This next card was made for my parents. I hand cut the hearts, painted and then embossed and glittered them. I like the way it turned out.

And finally, a card for my DH. I made him a shadow box to go along with it for Valentine's Day. Maybe I'll share it with you in a later post.

I certainly hope you find some precious time to spend with loved ones this weekend. Take some time for yourself as well.
Hugs,
M .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!